Strawberry Pretzel Whiptini.
What you need:
- 4 tablespoons strawberry daiquiri/margarita non-alcoholic mix
- 3 tablespoons Pinnacle Whipped Vodka
- 2 tablespoons milk or cream
- 1 teaspoon instant cheesecake flavored pudding mix
- Strawberry ice cream sauce
- Crushed pretzels
- Cool Whip
How to make:
- Mix strawberry mix, vodka, milk/cream, and pudding mix in shaker with ice. Shake for about 30 seconds.
- Dip rim of glass in strawberry sauce then dip into crushed pretzels. Strain drink into glass.
- Top with Cool Whip.